Symposium prof. Sculean & prof. Rasperini
Op 4 september 2020 haalt Implanetic professor Sculean en professor Rasperini naar Nederland om te spreken over de nieuwste ontwikkelingen in de implantologie en parodontologie en hoe die succesvol toegepast kunnen worden.
De laatste jaren is de esthetische vraag van patiënten de grootste uitdaging geworden in zowel de implantologie als de parodontologie. Naast functionele resultaten is het minstens zo belangrijk hoogwaardig esthetisch succes te bereiken. En tegelijkertijd wordt ook succes op lange termijn verlangd.
Tijdens dit symposium leert u van de vooraanstaande professoren hoe u succesvol en innovatief op dit krachtenveld kunt inspelen op basis van:
- Hyaluronic Acid in mucogingival and periodontal surgery
- Hybrid implants for periodontal patients: Biology, concept and clinic innovation
Ik kom naar het symposium
Wanneer: 4 september 2020
Waar: Hotel van der Valk, Houten
Hoe laat: 12:30 – 18:00
Aantal beschikbare plaatsen: 50
Wie: Professoren Anton Sculean & Giulio Rasperini
Ticketprijs: € 250,-
Prof. Anton Sculean
Dept. of Periodontology and currently the Executive Director of the School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland
“Hyaluronic acid in mucogingival and periodontal surgery“
“Hyaluronic acid (HA) has recently been introduced in reconstructive periodontal soft tissue surgery due to its biologic properties, which favor periodontal wound healing and regeneration.
Data from preclinical studies have shown that HA significantly increases the tensile strength of granulation tissue, stimulates blood clot formation, induces angiogenesis, and enhances wound healing properties of cell types involved in soft tissue wound healing.
Recent clinical data also suggest that the use of HA either alone or in conjunction with autogenous soft tissue grafts may lead to excellent root coverage of single and multiple recession gingival recessions, which histologically may be accompanied by periodontal regeneration (i.e. formation of root cementum, periodontal ligament and alveolar bone).“
Prof. Anton Sculean
Prof. Giulio Rasperini
Dept. of Periodontology, Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences
University of Milan, Milan, Italy
“Hybrid implants for periodontal patients:
Biology, concept and clinic innovation”
“In the last years the aesthetic demand from the patients has become the biggest challenge in Periodontology as well as in implant dentistry. Besides functional results is now important to achieve aesthetic success, particularly in the anterior areas, where the expectations of the patients are even higher. Long term success and prevention of complication during maintenance must be the goal of a rehabilitation procedure, especially in Periodontal patients.
The introduction of new biological concepts, biomaterials, new implant surfaces and new surgical techniques during the last years, makes it possible to answer to the patient’s demands and change the prognosis of our treatments with predictable long-term results.
A decision making of different clinical situation, based on the evidence will be analyzed during the presentation and the procedures will be shown in details.”
Prof. Giulio Rasperini
13:00u Prof. Sculean: Hyaluronic acid in mucogingival and periodontal surgery
14:30u Prof. Rasperini: Hybrid implants for periodontal patients
15:30u Prof. Rasperini: Peri-implant soft tissue management
17:00u Einde + aansluitend een borrel
Over prof. Giulio Rasperini
- Dr. Rasperini is an Associate Professor of Dentistry and Periodontology at the Department of Biomedical, Surgical and Dental Sciences, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at the Department of Periodontics and Oral Medicine at the School of Dentistry, University of Michigan MI USA.
- Dr.Rasperini received his D.D.S. from the University of Pavia in 1990, his certificate of specialist in Orthodontics from the University of Milan in 1997, his certificate as Active Member of the Italian Society of Periodontology and Implantology (SIdP) in 1997. He later received his certificate as Active Member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED) in 2009 and he became Full Member of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry in 2016.
- Dr. Rasperini is member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry and is ad hoc reviewer in the editorial boards of multiple journals.
- He has published and lectured extensively in the fields of Periodontology and Implantology, Regenerative Medicine, Surgical techniques for periodontal and peri-implant reconstruction.
- Winner of Awards for research with his co-workes: International Quintessence Publishing Award (Boston 2000 – 2004), Goldman Prize (SIdP 1996 – 2010 – 2017), Clinical Research Award (EAO 2010), Earl Robinson Periodontal Regeneration Award (AAP 2012), Align Research Award (2013).
- In 2017, he founded the iPerio Education Center in Piacenza, Italy, with Dr. Giorgio Pagni and Dr. Raffaele Acunzo, were they teach their philosophy of treatment and concepts of the modern dentistry.
Over prof. Anton Sculean
Executive Director (Head of School) of the School of Dental Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland
Professor and Chair of the Department of Periodontology, University of Bern, Switzerland
Board Member of the Osteology Foundation
Immediate Past President of the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP) (31 member countries)
President of the International Academy of Periodontology (IAP)
President of the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP) (2018-2019) (31 member countries)
Past President of the Swiss Society of Periodontology (SSP) (2012-2016)
Past President of the Periodontal Research Group (PRG) of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR) (2009-2010)
Director of the Research Unit of the School of Dental Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland (2009-2015)
Head of the Department of Periodontology and Director of the EFP accredited postgraduate program in Periodontology at the Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands (2004- 2008)
Head of the Section of Periodontology at the Department of Conservative Dentistry and Periodontology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany (2002-2004)
Het symposium is bedoeld voor kaakchirurgen, tandarts-implantologen en parodontologen.